The transformation of the Schietbaan into a colourfull piece of art was recently completed. This strange and isolated building has no windows and therefore ideal for VR experiments, media art or sound art. After the summer, we continue programming the Schietbaan with initiatives from Cityscapes Gallery and AHK.
Call: if you have ideas for the Schietbaan or if you need it to do a test run, mail to email@example.com
Save the Date: On September 12th*, at 17.00 hours, the Schietbaan, will be opened officially. The community of the Marineterrein is very welcome to join. An invitation will follow soon.
*NOT the 5th as mentioned earlier
On July 2, Her Majesty the Queen Máxima is officially opening the programming school in the presence of Minister Van Engelshoven of Education, Culture and Science. During these festivities, Queen Máxima is given a tour of the building and talks with students and staff about their experiences at Codam. The emphasis here is on the teaching method, the curriculum and on the importance of an inclusive and diverse community.
Festivities take place between 14.30 and 18.00 hours. There will be more cars passing the main route than usual, but parking is on the military part of the area.
The opening is by invitation only.
Chi Kung at the Voorwerf
- By: Koen Tangelder
- Dates: Wednesdays 2, 9, 16 en 23 July (no class when it rains)
- Time: 8.30 – 9.30 hours
- Location: Voorwerf
- Costs: € 5 per class
- To participate: mail firstname.lastname@example.org or app to 06 83 99 09 92
- More info: move2tao.nl
Kickboxing lessons in the fitness garden
- By: Maartje & Willempje from Boxing School Bijlmerbajes
- Dates: every Wednesday, from June to August 2019
- Time: from 18.00 – 19.00 hours (make sure you’re present 15 minutes in advance)
- Location: Fitness garden Marineterrein Amsterdam(between building 024 & 025)
- Costs: € 10.00 per lesson, € 35 per month
- To participate: call or app to 06 41 29 39 23
- More info: Boksschoolbijlmerbajes.nl
Sup & canoe clinics
- By: Kanoschool Amsterdam
- Dates: every first Sunday: 2 June, 7 July, 4 August, 1 September 2019
- Location: harbour Marineterrein Amsterdam
- To participate: mail email@example.com (or on location)
- Sup Clinics: 12.00, 14.00, 16.00 hours, Costs: € 15,- including wetsuit en sup board / rent a sup: € 10,- per hour
- Canoe Clinics: 13.00, 15.00 hours, Costs: € 10,- including canoe / rent a canoe: € 7,50 per hour