Sunday, May 19th, 12.00 – 18.00 hours; Open Door Day Expeditie Oosterdok. 20 organizations around the Oosterdok open their doors, presenting over 75 free activities. See the full program here.
Marineterrein program from 12.00 – 17.00 hours
- Pimp my sneaker (12+, workshops) 12.00-13.30 and 15.00-16.00 hours. Location: entrance via Clubhouse, Building 027 E.
- Virtual Reality Racing, from 12.00 to 17,00 hours. Location: entrance via Clubhouse, Building 027 E.
- Live music at Pension Homeland from 13.00 – 17.00 hours. Location: Building 006.
- Guided tours Homeland Brewery, continuously from 13.00 – 17.00 hours. Location: Building 027 O.
- The Amsterdam Water Games, demo, from 13.00 – 16.00 hours. Location: harbour Marineterrein.
- Boarding place Oosterdok ferry: Commander’s house (building 001, waterfront)
About Expeditie Oosterdok
The Oosterdok is an international, innovative city quarter in Amsterdam. ‘Expeditie Oosterdok’ is a collaboration of dozens of cultural institutions and companies around the water of the Oosterdok. Discover the innovative programs of museums, music houses, a library and companies of the future.