Foodlogica is a logistical service designed to clean the last mile of Amsterdam’s local food system. This month, Foodlogica starts a pilot at the Marineterrein, bringing supermarket orders to your door by e-bike. It’s another small step towards a car-free Marineterrein. Foodlogica takes the whole month of August to set up a system that works best for the community of the Marineterrein. This is the plan;
- First, FoodLogica starts with informing en questioning companies.
- Then, the Polo starts taking in deliveries for community-members from supermarkets* at the main entrance.
- Deliveries go straight to the Foodlogica-hub at the main entrance, where they are checked and stocked.
- Every work-day, Foodlogica picks-up deliveries and distributes them by e-bike between 10.00 and 12.00 hours in the morning.
- Have your orders delivered before 11.00 hours to Marineterrein Amsterdam, Building 003A. Orders that arrive after 12.00 hours stay in refrigerators and will be delivered the next day.
*The plan concerns supermarket deliveries only. Restaurant deliveries, offices supplies and other orders are not part of this plan.